In episode 502, Jack and Miles are joined by Worst Year Ever, Some More News, and Even More New's Cody Johnston to discuss Wall Street Journal attempting to save Trump's presidency, GOP experiencing Trump fatigue, Trump possibly throwing Pence under the bus, the return of the Popeye's Chicken Sandwich, Mark Zuckerberg being roasted by congress, and more!
- Schiff’s Secret Bombshells
- Trump Fatigue Is Now a Thing Among Republicans
- Trump Just Sent Another Big Signal He’ll Throw Pence Under The Bus, Rachel Maddow Says
- Rachel Maddow Reveals How Trump May Have Thrown Pence Under The Bus To Save Himself
- Popeyes Warns America Its Chicken Sandwich Will Return Next Month
- Mocking Mark Zuckerberg's hair became such a meme that even this congresswoman got involved
- BREAKING: CEO Grossly Underpays Employees Doing Excruciating Work, Won't Commit to Doing This Work Himself
- @RashidaTlaib: Here's a photo of a man holding a rifle outside of a mosque intimidating fellow Americans. Mr. Zuckerberg, yes or no: does this meet your community standards?
- @AOC: Why did you name the Daily Caller as a fact-checker for FB?
- I thought what @AOC did to Mark Zuckerberg was bad. But Congresswoman Joyce Beatty showed why black women are undefeated
- WATCH: Jel- Sweet Cream In it
Topics in this Podcast: jack o'brien, miles gray, daily, zeitgeist, binge watching, impeachment, trump, adam schiff, republicans, gop, colorado, border wall, mike pence, facebook, mark zuckerberg, congress, rashida tlaib, AOC, hate speech