In episode 522, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian and co-host of Best Friends podcast Sasheer Zamata to discuss the new Pretzel Pop Tart, Fiona Hill telling the GOP to stop pushing Russian conspiracy theories, if people support the impeachment, the Democratic debates, how the new Democratic candidates are doing, Mark Zuckerberg meeting privately with Trump and Peter Thiel, Trump's mental health, conservatives getting upset over Chick-Fil-A folding to the damn liberals demands, a weird anti-meth ad out of South Dakota, the end of milk, and more!
- Kellogg's Just Added 2 Sweet & Savory Pretzel Pop-Tarts Flavors
- Fiona Hill Gets to the Heart of How Destructive the Ukraine Scandal Continues To Be for Democracy
- White House’s Former Top Russia Expert Calls Out GOP’s Pushing of Ukraine Conspiracy Theories
- Tidying up with Fiona Hill
- The GOP defense of Trump is in slow-motion collapse. It’s about to get worse.
- Do Americans Support Impeaching Trump?
- WATCH: Kamala Harris rips Tulsi Gabbard's Fox News appearances
- Booker criticizes Biden's opposition to legalizing marijuana: 'I thought you might have been high'
- Joe Biden Says There's No Excuse for Domestic Violence, Except Self-Defense
- Former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg files papers to join Democratic race for president
- Deval Patrick would like to be president. Only two people showed up to his event at Morehouse.
- Trump hosted Zuckerberg for undisclosed dinner at the White House in October
- TRUMP REGULARLY 'CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT HE'S SAID OR BEEN TOLD,' WHITE HOUSE INSIDER SAYS
- Chick-Fil-A, Last Bastion Of Christian Values, Falls To Gay Agenda, America Over
- WATCH: Meth. We’re on it. South Dakota Meth Prevention 2019 (Short - A)
- South Dakota's 'Meth. We're on it.' campaign is funny but state officials say the meth problem is deadly serious
- ‘Meth. We’re on it.’ South Dakota spent $1.4M on these bizarre ads
- South Dakota ads group criticizes 'Meth. We're On It' campaign
- South Dakota Pulls ‘Don’t Jerk and Drive’ Ad Campaign
- How Dean Foods' bankruptcy is a 'warning sign' to the milk industry
- WATCH: Onra - Tea Vender On the Street
Topics in this Podcast: jack o'brien, miles gray, daily, zeitgeist, comedian, denzel washington, hysteria, vibrators, kellogg, Fiona hill, impeachment, gop, russia, white house, trump, devin nunes, americans, fivethirtyeight, Rudy Giuliani, Democrat, democratic debates, kamala harris, fox news, Joe biden, cory booker, Deval Patrick, domestic violence, self-defense, mark zuckerberg, facebook, chick-fil-a, LGBTQIA, conservatives, south dakota, meth, milk, onra