In episode 497, Jack and Miles are joined by The Baddest Bitch In The Room Sophia Chang to discuss billionaires being shady, the Democratic debates, Trump meeting with Harry Dunn's parents, Facebook ruining internet content with their lies, radio stations not playing Tekashi 6ix9ine, and more!
- Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past
- LEBRON JAMES NEW COMMENTS ON CHINA CONTROVERSY: Can We Focus On American Problems?
- Who Won The Fourth Democratic Debate?
- Trump meeting was 'a stunt,' says bereaved parents' spokesman
- Inside Mark Zuckerberg's private meetings with conservative pundits
- Facebook punishes liberal news site after fact check by right-wing site
- My former employer CollegeHumor did this. In order to beat YouTube, Facebook faked incredible viewership numbers, so CH pivoted to FB. So did Funny or Die, many others. The result: A once-thriving online comedy industry was decimated. A $40m fine is laughable; shut Facebook down.
- TEKASHI 6IX9INE HOT 97 Shunning Music, UNLESS ...
- WATCH: ESG "You Make No Sense"
- BUY THE BADDEST BITCH IN THE ROOM HERE!
Topics in this Podcast: jack o'brien, miles gray, daily, zeitgeist, bill gates, jeffrey epstein, china, america, democratic debates, bernie sanders, elizabeth warren, trump, facebook, mark zuckerberg, conservatives, republicans, democrats, cracked, videos, Tekashi 6ix9ine, music, ESG