In episode 507, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian and Bechdel Cast co-host Jamie Loftus to discuss whistleblower and impeachment updates, Trump's awkward comments about Melania, the most popular Halloween costumes, celebrity costumes from this year, Paris Hilton's Juicy tracksuit collection, Kurt Cobain's sweater being auctioned off, Apple laying the groundwork for an iPhone subscription, Game of Throne writers turning down Star Wars gig, and more!
- Top NSC Russia official confirms key testimony linking Trump to quid pro quo
- Senate GOP shifts tone on impeachment
- The Beltway's 'Whistleblower' Furor Obsesses Over One Name
- Trump’s joke about Melania is just one of their many awkward moments
- Film fans choose Captain Marvel and Joker as top movie-inspired Halloween costumes
- See the 2019 Halloween costumes from your favorite stars
- Is Owning 100 Juicy Tracksuits Too Much, Or Just Enough?
- Kurt Cobain’s ‘Unplugged’ Sweater Heads to Auction Again, Never Been Washed
- Apple is laying the groundwork for an iPhone subscription
- ‘Star Wars’ Setback: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Duo David Benioff & D.B. Weiss Exit Trilogy
- Divided Attention and Toxic Fandom: Why the 'Game of Thrones' Duo Bailed on 'Star Wars'
- The Game of Thrones Creators Finally Admit They Truly Didn't Know What They Were Doing
- HBO’s controversial Confederate series is canceled as showrunners ink Netflix deal
- WATCH: Dua Saleh - Warm Pants (Official Video)
Topics in this Podcast: jack o'brien, miles gray, daily, zeitgeist, jamie loftus, bechdel cast, comedian, titanic, mexico, boyfriend, sunny, russia, quid pro quo, senate, gop, impeachment, whistleblower, trump, melania, halloween costumes, celebrities, paris hilton, Kurt Cobain, iphone, tim cook, game of thrones, Confederate, netflix