In episode 521, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian and news correspondent Francesca Fiorentini to discuss a new Tabasco hot sauce flavor, Gordon Sondland's testimony, Mike Pompeo possibly resigning, the new book From Russia With Blood, Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman, the DOJ coming for movie distribution rules, and more!
- Tabasco introduces a new hot sauce flavor and it’s not pumpkin spice
- Impeachment Hearing Live Updates: ‘Everyone Was in the Loop’ on Ukraine Pressure, Sondland Says
- Mike Pompeo planning to resign because Trump ‘hurting his reputation’, report claims
- Investigation into the Death of Mikhail Lesin Has Closed
- In New Book, Journalist Alleges Russian Links To Mysterious Deaths Abroad
- Julia Roberts was suggested to play Harriet Tubman by studio exec, says Harriet screenwriter
- Justice Dept. to Abolish Movie Distribution Rules Dating to 1949
- The day the Supreme Court killed Hollywood’s studio system
- Are we headed for a high-tech version of Hollywood's bad old days?
- Why The DOJ Review Of A 1940s Decree Could Hurt Both Movie Theaters And Moviegoers
- The Real Impact of Getting Rid of the Paramount Consent Decrees
- 420 Day Fiancé with Miles Gray and Sofiya Alexandra
Topics in this Podcast: jack o'brien, miles gray, daily, zeitgeist, comedian, Pete Buttigieg, hot tubs, turkey, Gordon Sondland, impeachment, trump, mike pompeo, russia, putin, Harriet tubman, julia roberts, department of justice, movies, hollywood, 420 day fiance