In episode 284, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Blair Socci to discuss more shady Les Moonves behavior, accusations of misconduct against Tom Brokaw, a quick look at how Alexander Acosta helped cover Jeffrey Epstein's crimes, Michael Cohen's guilty plea, the mess that is Trump's network, that one giant cow in Australia, John Krasinski working out in The Rock's gym, how Hostess Cakes is launching cereals in honey bun and donettes form, Steph Curry being the best, and more!
1.'If Bobbie talks, I'm finished': How CBS boss Les Moonves tried to silence an accuser
2. This new Les Moonves story is a case study in how the system works to protect powerful men
3. Tom Brokaw Accuser Calls on Comcast to Hire ‘Outside Counsel’ to Investigate NBC Misconduct Claims
4. How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime
5.Katie Couric, Woody Allen: Jeffrey Epstein's Society Friends Close Ranks
6. A decade before #MeToo, a multimillionaire sex offender from Florida got the ultimate break.
7.The one weird court case linking Trump, Clinton, and a billionaire pedophile
8. Giuliani accuses Mueller of filing Cohen charges to mar Trump's G-20 summit
9. President Donald Trump calls ex-attorney Michael Cohen a "weak person" who is "trying to get a reduced sentence" after Cohen's guilty plea
10. Trump’s night-owl calls to Roger Stone in 2016 draw scrutiny in Mueller probe
11. Roger Stone associate Jerome Corsi on rejecting Mueller plea
12. Meet Knickers, the giant cow that is neither a cow nor a giant
13. John Krasinski on Dwayne Johnson's crazy gym: 'It was like alien spaceships had landed'
14. Hostess Cakes Launched Cereals In Donettes & Honey Bun Form
15. Girl named Riley Morrison asks @StephenCurry30 why his sneakers don’t come in girls sizes. Steph responds.
16. WATCH: The Go! Team - Feelgood By Numbers