In episode 452, Miles and special guest host Laci Mosley are joined by comedian Greta Titelman to discuss The Lady and The Tramplive action remake, the Home Alone remake, another Joe Biden gaffe, Walmart pulling video game displays yet continuing to sells guns, Elizabeth Warren surging in the polls, Jared Kushner using the presidency to dig himself out of debt, Chernobyl vodka, the internal workings of MoviePass, the passing of a true scammer, and more!
1. First Look: See the Canine Cast Starring in the Live-Action Lady and the Tramp Remake
2. Disney Is Remaking Home Alone for Its New Disney+ Streaming Service (and People Are Not Happy)
3. Joe Biden Says ‘Poor Kids’ Are Just as Bright as ‘White Kids’
4. Walmart pulls violent video game displays from its stores, but it will still sell guns
5. Surging in Polls, Elizabeth Warren Now Has a Path to the Nomination
6. JARED KUSHNER SAW TRUMP PRESIDENCY AS CHANCE TO 'DIG HIMSELF OUT OF' DEBT, PUSHED IVANKA TO MOVE TO D.C.: REPORT
7. Chernobyl vodka: First consumer product made in exclusion zone
8. MoviePass' internal workings somehow even more of a shitshow than we all already assumed
9. Rosie Ruiz, Boston Marathon course-cutter, dies at 66
10. WATCH: Star Slinger - "Like I Do"