In episode 388, Jack and Miles are joined by trans supermodel, actress, and comedian Arisce Wanzer to discuss the new royal baby's name, the new Watchmen show on HBO, the Sultan of Brunei backing down on his gay sex death penalty, Trump's tax returns showing over a billion in losses, Trump claims executive privilege over the Mueller Report, what Zillow is up to, Stephen Miller blaming liberals for his failed Fed bid, the Sorcerer's scam, and more!
1. Royal baby: Duke and Duchess of Sussex name son Archie
2. HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Trailer: Tick, Tock,Tick,Tock…The End Of The World Is Coming
3. Brunei backs down on gay sex death penalty after international backlash
4. Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses
5. Fox and Friends weighs in on NYT's Trump tax reporting: "It's pretty impressive, all the things that he's done in his life"
6. How Bill Barr Is Helping Trump Escape the Russia Scandal
7. Trump Claims Executive Privilege Over Entire Mueller Report
8. Tech Companies Are Already Plotting to Cash In on the Next Housing Crash
9. How Corporate Landlords Are Impacting Charlotte's Housing Market
10. Stephen Moore Blames ‘Stupid And Evil’ Liberals For Failed Fed Bid
11. WATCH: “The Democrats have Nothing.” Stephen Moore with Sebastian Gorka on AMERICA First
12. Stephen Moore on his past misogynistic comments about women: "There should be a statute of limitations for saying stupid things"
13. A ‘sorcerer’ promised to help find love. Instead, he orchestrated a ‘witchcraft extortion scheme.’
14. WATCH: Crumb - Bones [Official Video]