In episode 517, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Zahra Noorbakhsh to discuss her Funny is Funny research project, Fox's coverage of the impeachment, how female candidates are attacked more than male candidates, Stephen Miller being a clear white nationalist, Deval Patrick entering the 2020 presidential race, Rudy Giuliani's podcast, and more!
- Funny Is Funny: Development Models For Diverse Voices In Stand-Up Comedy
- fox's graphic for bill taylor vs. msnbc's graphic
- it should go without saying that fox's graphics for schiff -- yes, they couldn't fit it all on one -- are just absurd + something any "news" organization should (and would) be absolutely ashamed of
- Female 2020 candidates attacked online more than men: analysis
- Before Joining White House, Stephen Miller Pushed White Nationalist Theories
- The GOP attacked Ilhan Omar for calling Stephen Miller a ‘white nationalist.’ She says his leaked emails prove her right.
- Van Jones resigns amid controversy
- Deval Patrick Joins 2020 Presidential Race: ‘We Will Build as We Climb’
- Giuliani considers launching an impeachment podcast amid public hearings
- WATCH: Heybb! - Binki
Topics in this Podcast: jack o'brien, miles gray, daily, zeitgeist, comedian, Zahra noorbakhsh, fox news, msnbc, impeachment, adam schiff, elizabeth warren, 2020 election, stephen miller, white nationalist, ilhan omar, republicans, democrats, gop, Deval Patrick, Rudy Giuliani, podcast, 420 day fiance