In episode 497, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Brandie Posey to discuss Mick Mulvaney blowing the whistle on himself, Wall Street analysts making chess moves, Trumps "victory" in Syria and his letter to Erdogan, his meeting meltdown, Facebook pushing responsibility to the user, a memorial to Elijah Cummings, and more!
- Mulvaney Confesses to Quid Pro Quo: "Get Over It"
- Would Trump quit? One Wall Street Firm Looks at the Potential and its Market Ramifications
- Trump on Syria Ceasefire: 'Great Day for Civilization'
- Turkey's Erdogan 'threw Trump's Syria Letter in the Bin'
- Karen Tumulty on Twitter: "Per Dem aide..."
- Yamiche Alcindor on Twitter: "This WH meeting..."
- Mark Zuckerberg: 'People Should Decide What's Credible, Not Tech Firms'
- Inside Mark Zuckerberg's Private Meetings with Conservative Pundits
- Jennifer Aniston Instagram in First Day Amasses 8.6M+ Followers
- LISTEN: Just Big Hills - Sick Of This
Topics in this Podcast: jack o'brien, miles gray, daily, zeitgeist, brandie posey, comedian, trump, syria, meltdown, facebook, kurds, turkey, instagram, jennifer aniston, quid pro quo, impeachment, whistleblower, whistle, conservative, RIP, subpoena, democrats, republicans, 2020