In episode 277, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Yusef Roach to discuss an essay on fake Australian accents, Dior and Jennifer Lawrence being accused of cultural appropriation, the White House agreeing to reinstate Jim Acosta's press pass, marijuana prices falling, and more!
1. Your Fake Australian Accent Is Terrible, Mate
2. Jennifer Lawrence Dior ad for taking inspiration from Mexican women without featuring them
3. This Beautiful ‘Vogue’ Spread Dives Into the World of Escaramuza, an All-Female Horseback Riding Sport
4. Dior Faces Backlash for Featuring Jennifer Lawrence as the Face of Its Escaramuza-Inspired Collection
5. Bihor, not Dior: check out the new campaign reclaiming Romanian folk style
6. Cultural appropriation in fashion is nothing new
7. Victoria's Secret Saves Dark Skinned Models for "Wild Things" Segment
8. Swedish Instagram Model Insists She’s Not Pretending to Be Black
9. Fox News, other outlets back CNN’s lawsuit against Trump administration
10. White House agrees to 'temporarily reinstate' Acosta's press pass
11. Marijuana is getting cheaper. For some states, that’s a problem.
12. WATCH: Yazmin Lacey - 90 Degrees