In episode 311, Jack and Miles are joined by Yo Is This Racist host Andrew Ti to discuss the new Gillette ad, Mike Huckabee's new weekly show, Brexit and Theresa May surviving the no-confidence vote, Trump losing support, Karen Pence's new job at an anti-LGBTQ school, Travis Scott and Big Boi agreeing to the Super Bowl half time show, Netflix raising their subscription prices, and more!
1. 'You just alienated about half of your customers': Hundreds of British men threaten to boycott Gillette over #MeToo-inspired advert as they share angry #GetWokeGoBroke tweets
2. An Open Letter To Men Irreparably Traumatized By The Recent Gillette Ad
3.Why Nike’s Woke Ad Campaign Works and Gillette’s Doesn’t
4. Mike Huckabee's youtube show is—and i cannot possibly overstate this—the least funny thing that has ever existed by any conceivable metric.
5. He had this guest "comedian" on recently. from what i can tell, this first bit is just him saying the word "doile" a bunch of times in a row.
6. I'm so glad that some guy tried to steal a bike because it lead to mike huckabee doing the best 15 seconds of comedy that there is. i take back everything that i said. this one is so fucking good.
7. WATCH: Jeb Bush: "Please clap"
8. Labour rebuffs May offer of plan B Brexit talks after no-confidence motion fails – Politics live
9. Trump Is Losing. His Nativist Message Is Winning.
10.Trump loses support from key constituency of white people without a college degree: poll
11. Karen Pence Is Working At A School That Bans LGBTQ Employees And Kids
12. SUPER BOWL 2019 HALFTIME SHOW: TRAVIS SCOTT AGREED TO PERFORM ONLY AFTER NFL DONATED TO SOCIAL INJUSTICE CHARITY
13. Disney’s new streaming service will be called Disney+, chief executive says
14. Netflix raises prices to pay for original content
15. Inside Netflix’s all-out blitz to win a Best Picture Oscar for Roma
16. WATCH: Makaya McCraven - Black Lion