In episode 218, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Guy Branum to discuss Olive Garden's new pasta pass, Papa John's personal website, the fall out of the Cohen plea and the Manafort trial plus the responses from Trump and Fox News, Duncan Hunter's indictment that went unnoticed, a New York woman who tricked a bunch of men on Tinder, and more!
1. Gorge on fettuccini until you beg for sweet death with Olive Garden's year-long, unlimited Pasta Pass
2. Save Papa Johns
3. With Cohen Implicating Trump, a Presidency’s Fate Rests With Congress
4. Man Charged After Leading Investigators To Body Believed To Be Missing Iowa Woman
5.Turley on Cohen Plea Deal: Trump Could Be 'Unindicted Co-Conspirator' on Campaign Finance Violation
6. Lanny Davis: Trump "Corrupted Our Democracy," He "Directed" Michael Cohen To Do A "Criminal Act"
7. Who Is the Mysterious “Individual-1” Implicated by Michael Cohen?
8. Trump likely safe after Cohen guilty plea, but Mueller report will be fodder for foes
9. Trump Praises Manafort for Refusing to ‘Break,’ Unlike Cohen, His Former Fixer
10. Tucker Carlson guest Alan Dershowitz compares Micheal Cohen's campaign finance violation to jaywalking
11. Trump’s comparison of the Cohen allegations to Obama is entirely wrong
12. The difference between Michael Cohen and Barack Obama, explained for Donald Trump
13. The 30 most astounding moments in Rep. Duncan Hunter's 47-page indictment
14. Eagles’ ‘Greatest Hits’ Overtakes Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ as Best-Selling Album
15. A New York woman scammed dozens of men into doing a 'live Tinder'
16. My Life as a Goddess: A Memoir through (Un)Popular Culture By Guy Branum
17. WATCH: Bobby Oroza - This Love Pt. 1