In episode 499, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Tiff Stevenson to discuss Chick-fil-A being kicked out of the UK, the Trump Administrations reactions to the words 'quid pro quo,' impeachment polls, Mitt Romney's burner Twitter account, the weekend box office, the Martin Scorsese versus Marvel thing still happening, and more!
- Days after opening its first U.K. restaurant, Chick-fil-A announces the location will close
- Check out the LONG pause from SecState Mike Pompeo after George Stephanopoulos calls him out for stiffly refusing to discuss Mick Mulvaney's devastating admission of a quid pro quo this week.
- Mick Mulvaney publicly confirmed Trump used aid to Ukraine as leverage to get the Ukrainian govt to do political favors for him -- but he now claims he was misinterpreted because he never literally said the words "quid pro quo"
- "You said what you said!" - absolutely BRUTAL grilling of Mulvaney by Chris Wallace on quid pro quo.
- Watching Jordan bumble his way through a response about Mick Mulvaney’s press conference is my favorite clip of the night
- What Our Poll Shows About Impeachment Views in 6 Swing States
- This Sure Looks Like Mitt Romney’s Secret Twitter Account (Update: It Is)
- 'Zombieland 2' raises the stakes with Terminator zombies, Obama's 'Beast' limo and Elvis
- Zombieland: Double Tap Proves the Zombie Craze Will Never Die
- Martin Scorsese Compares Marvel Movies to Theme Parks: ‘That’s Not Cinema’
- Martin Scorsese Clarifies Controversial Comments About Marvel Movies
- Francis Ford Coppola’s Slam on Marvel Films Fuels Debate Sparked by Martin Scorsese
- WATCH: back to basics - headie one feat skepta (hudmo refix)
Topics in this Podcast: jack o'brien, miles gray, comedian, daily, zeitgeist, tiff stevenson, chick-fil-a, mike pompeo, trump administration, marijuana, pregnant, airplanes, George Stephanopoulos, quid pro quo, trump, Chris wallace, impeachment, mitt romney, box office, movies, Martin Scorsese, marvel, the irishman