In episode 505, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Facial Recognition Comedy co-host Fizaa Dosani to discuss the GOP's nightmare scenario, Katie Hill's unjust resignation, California wildfires, all the wrong people loving Kanye's new album, horrible and insensitive Halloween decorations, and more! Plus Buzzfeed's Impeachment Today host Hayes Brown joins the crew to talk the day's impeachment news!
- Impeachment Today Podcast: The White House Has A Problem, And His Name Is Alexander Vindman
- The GOP's nightmare scenario
- Senate challengers outraise incumbents
- Brian Kilmeade on Army Lt. Col. Vindman: "We also know he was born in the Soviet Union, emigrated with his family. Young. He tends to feel simpatico with the Ukraine."
- Army Officer Who Heard Trump’s Ukraine Call Reported Concerns
- Sean Duffy on CNN on Army Lt. Col. Vindman: "It seems very clear that he is incredibly concerned about Ukrainian defense. I don't know that he's concerned about American policy ... we all have an affinity to our homeland where we came from ... he has an affinity for the Ukraine."
- Duncan Hunter Boned Lobbyists, Staffers, For AMERICA
- Katie Hill's Resignation Is an Ugly Mess
- MAP: How big are the California fires? See size, shape of dozens of blazes
- Could mass blackouts, Kincade Fire end PG&E as we know it?
- All the Wrong People Love Jesus Is King
- Crime scene Halloween display at district attorney's office blasted as 'insensitive'
- Backlash continues against Brooklyn Halloween display
- Local McDonald’s apologizes for inappropriate Halloween decorations
- Halloween displays featuring lynchings have unnerved neighbors throughout the Austin area
- Homeowners Hang Mannequin and Confederate Flag in Front Yard, Claim It's a Leftover Halloween Decoration
- WATCH: Oscar Jerome - Do You Really
Topics in this Podcast: jack o'brien, miles gray, daily, zeitgeist, comedian, buzzfeed, snacks, saudi arabia, florida, miami, Brian Kilmeade, fox and friends, trump, cnn, duncan hunter, resignation, gop, senate, wildfires, PG&E, Jesus is king, kanye west, donald trump jr, Oscar jerome