In episode 511, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian and Live To Tape host Johnny Pemberton to discuss how many Americans want to be influencers, Gordon Sondland deciding to update his testimony, Lindsay Graham losing steam, Kentucky going blue, 2020 election polls, new Starbucks holiday cards, James Dean starring in a new film, and more!
- Influencer Nation: 86% of Young Americans Want to Become One
- Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
- Steve Doocy, Fox & Friends, 9/24: "If the president said, I'll give you the money, but you've got to investigate Joe Biden, that'd be off the rails wrong."
- "It was incoherent," Sen @LindseyGrahamSC says of Trump's Ukraine policy.
- Live: Kentucky Election Results
- GOV. MATT BEVIN REFUSES TO CONCEDE KENTUCKY RACE, EVEN AFTER SECRETARY OF STATE CALLS IT FOR DEMOCRAT ANDY BESHEAR
- Election Day 2019: Democrats Sweep Delaware County Council For First Time Since Civil War
- One Year From Election, Trump Trails Biden but Leads Warren in Battlegrounds
- Poll: 62% of Trump supporters say nothing he could do would change opinion
- The latest battleground poll tells us Democrats are over-correcting for 2020 — and they can't beat Trump that way
- Democrats are in danger of going too far left for 2018
- Starbucks' Holiday Cups Are Back and They're Very 'Merry' — See the 4 New Designs
- James Dean Reborn in CGI for Vietnam War Action-Drama (Exclusive)
- CMG Worldwide
- WATCH: 1995 - Selfish
Topics in this Podcast: jack o'brien, miles gray, daily, zeitgeist, comedian, johnny pemberton, documentary, paris is burning, Jeremy renner, sharks, influencer, polls, americans, instagram, Gordon Sondland, quid pro quo, fox & friends, Joe biden, lindsay graham, trump, kentucky, virginia, democrats, testimony, impeachment, whistleblower, elizabeth warren