In episode 298, Jack and Miles are joined by Stuff You Should Know co-host and The End Of The World host Josh Clark to discuss Twitter trends including Will Smith as the Genie, the Carlton dance coming from Bruce Springsteen, Paul Ryan's final speech, James Harden, some more absurd Rudy Giuliani comments about Trump's Russia connections, Trumps disdain for Christmas, Tucker Carlson losing sponsors, Steph Curry's response to his moon landing comments, and more!
1. Take Your First Look at Will Smith as Aladdin's Live-Action Genie
2. We Can Thank Bruce Springsteen for the Gift That Is Alfonso Ribeiro's Carlton Dance
3.Ryan reflects on 'great and lasting difference' in farewell address to Congress
4. The 6 funniest things about James Harden’s double-step-back travel that wasn’t called
5. Giuliani indicates conversations with Trump on Trump Tower Moscow occurred later than previously known
6. The Damning, Damning Letter
7. Rudy Giuliani Is Definitely Losing It
8. War on Christmas? Trump Was For ‘Happy Holidays’ Before He Was Against it, and Ivanka Still Is
9. Trump Is Milking the War on Christmas for Every Last Penny
10. Donald Trump Hates Christmas Parties
11. Donald Trump Jr. says his dad ‘regifted’ monogrammed presents — including one that he gave him
12. In the 1980s, Donald Trump banned Christmas decorations to harass his elderly tenants
13. NEW YORK; DONALD HUMBUG
14."Obviously, they’re men": Tucker Carlson, guest kvetch about "gingerbread people."
15. Advertisers are dropping Tucker Carlson's Fox News show after he said immigration makes the US 'dirtier'
16. Here Are The Advertisers Boycotting Tucker Carlson’s Show
17. Kyrie Irving Responds to Outcry over Stephen Curry's Moon Landing Comments
18. The End Of The World with Josh Clark
19. WATCH: Sam Gendel & Sam Wilkes - BOA