In episode 479, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Dana Donnelly to discuss Fox & Friend's thoughts on the climate strike, a classic unhinged Giuliani interview, a possible explanation to the Havana syndrome, a correction on the millennials growing horns story, caffeinated yogurt, Halloween costumes, 6ix9ine testifying in court, a Rambo: Last Blood review, and more!
1. Fox & Friends attacks students participating in global climate strike, then immediately reports on catastrophic rain and flooding in Texas
2. Giuliani Admits He Asked Ukraine To ‘Look Into’ Biden In Unhinged CNN Interview
3. This is Rudy Giuliani absolutely melting down in 60 seconds.
4. Rudy Giuliani Will Be Lucky To Get Custody Of Both His Old Man Balls In This Divorce
5. Havana syndrome: Exposure to neurotoxin may have been cause, study suggests
6. Author Correction: Prominent exostosis projecting from the occipital squama more substantial and prevalent in young adult than older age groups
7. Turns out smartphones aren't making millennials grow horns after all
8. We really, really want to believe in caffeinated yogurt
9.Taco Bell Halloween Costumes
10.‘Sexy Mr. Rogers’ costume drops just in time for Halloween 2019
11. 6ix9ine Testifies That Jim Jones Is a Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods Member, Calls Him a Retired Rapper: Report
12. RAMBO: LAST BLOOD
13. ‘Rambo: Last Blood’ Is A Rollicking Good Time Of Hyper-Violent Xenophobic Revenge Fantasies
15.Rambo Has Always Been Right Wing
16. WATCH: Devaloop - Suffer No Fools (Instrumental)