In episode 462, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Dan Ahdoot to discuss the return of Pumpkin Spice Latte, the VMA's with Sebastian Maniscalco, Bret Stephens' meltdown over being called a bedbug, the Jeffrey Epstein hearing, Saudi Arabia's future city and their huge roller coaster, whether Red Bull actually gives you wings, Eva Longoria directing a Flamin' Hot Cheetos movie, #BoycottOliveGarden, and more!
1. Here's What Starbucks's New Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Tastes Like, Compared to a PSL
2. Watch Comedian Sebastian Maniscalco Open the MTV Video Music Awards by Complaining About Young People
3. Bret Stephens Has A Real Bedbug Up His Ass Today
4. At the New York Times, Bedbugs
5. Bret Stephens goes to MSNBC to comment on the bedbug situation, saying the rhetoric is "dehumanizing and totally unacceptable." He also says that there's a "bad history" of "being analogized to insects that goes back to a lot of totalitarian regimes"
6. Jeffrey Epstein’s Victims, Denied a Trial, Vent Their Fury at a Hearing
7. Epstein Victims Vent Anger at ‘Coward,’ While His Lawyers Hint at Conspiracy
8. Watch: Saudi Arabia to have the 'longest, highest and fastest roller coaster' in the world
9. WATCH: NEOM, The Futuristic Mega City Saudi Arabia Is Planning
10. Red Bull is paying $10 to Canadians who thought it would actually give them wings
11. Eva Longoria To Direct Cheetos Movie ‘Flamin’ Hot’ For Fox Searchlight & Franklin Entertainment
12. #BOYCOTTOLIVEGARDEN TRENDS AFTER FALSE TWEET GOES VIRAL; 6 MORE RECENT BOYCOTTS
13. Boycott these companies supporting Trump's re-election
14. The Politics on Your Plate at Olive Garden
15. How a giant restaurant conglomerate teamed up with banks to stiff its workers
16. If restaurant servers get a minimum-wage hike, should you still tip 20 percent?
17. WATCH: Kate Bollinger - Untitled