In episode 219, Jack and guest host super producer Anna Hossnieh are joined by comedian Riley Silverman to discuss Trump's Fox & Friends interview, Jeff Sessions clapping back at Trump, David Pecker flipping on Trump, Lanny Davis asking the American people to fund the truth out of Michael Cohen, how Fox News struggling to understand why we need to raise the minimum wage, the most sexist states in America, Saudi Arabia not standing up to their new 'progressive' ways, a feminism camp for men, a google trend skim, and more!
1. EXCLUSIVE: President @realDonaldTrump on if he knew about the Cohen payments. See more from his interview with @ainsleyearhardt tomorrow 6-9amET.
2. ‘Fox & Friends’ nails Trump interview — by shutting up
3. The 36 most outrageous lines in Donald Trump's Fox News interview
4. Sessions hits back at Trump: DOJ won't be 'improperly influenced'
5. Jeff Sessions fires back at Trump: DOJ won't 'be improperly influenced' by politics
6. David Pecker, CEO of National Enquirer Publisher, Granted Immunity in Michael Cohen Case
7. Lanny Davis: No dispute that Trump committed a crime
8. Michael Cohen Truth Fund
9. Rational Security Podcast
10. Fox News host: People who earn the minimum wage "don't plan on raising a family" so we should keep it low
11. The most sexist places in America
12. My Woke Hot American Summer: 72 Hours at Male Feminism Camp
13. Saudi Arabia, which has been calling out Canada over women's rights, may soon behead a female activist for the first time
14. Why Jennifer Garner Took Ben Affleck to Rehab: 'It Was a Crisis Situation'
15. The Big Bang Theory ending because Jim Parsons was ready to leave
16. What we learned from Ohio State's investigation into Urban Meyer, Zach Smith
17. Watch this amazing performance by The Korean Taekwondo Team!
18. WATCH: SSION - "Earthquake" (Official Video)