In episode 519, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Lydia Popovich to discuss Goop's absurd holiday gift ideas, impeachment updates, Trump's abnormal medical visit, Joe Biden trying to figure out marijuana, Trump begging Louisiana not to embarrass him, the vaping lobbyists getting to Trump, hip hop and politics, and more!
- The Ridiculous but Awesome Gift Guide
- This is maybe the funniest thing he's ever said.
- Live updates: Trump says he will ‘strongly consider’ providing written testimony; McConnell ‘can’t imagine’ president being removed from office
- White House forced to deny Trump has serious health condition after ‘abnormal’ medical visit
- Joe Biden is still questioning if marijuana is a gateway drug, even though research doesn't support the idea
- Trump begged his followers in Louisiana: “You’ve got to give me a big win, okay?"
- Steve Scalise: Trump doesn’t ‘look bad’ after Louisiana governor loss
- Trump Retreats From Flavor Ban for E-Cigarettes
- Pompeo ‘Feels Under Siege’ After Hitting Rough Patch With Trump
- MC/MASTER OF CEREMONIES (EMCEE)
- The 1977 NYC blackout and the hip-hop spark that ignited soon after
- The History of Rap in China, Part 1: Early Roots and Iron Mics (1993-2009)
- 'Tasteless, Vulgar and Obscene.' China Just Banned Hip-Hop Culture and Tattoos From Television
- Russia’s Youth Found Rap. The Kremlin Is Worried.
- Why Putin is learning to love rap
- Putin's war on rap unites Russia's hip hop artists
- WATCH: Orion Sun - "Stretch" (The Key Studio Sessions)
Topics in this Podcast: jack o'brien, miles gray, comedian, daily, zeitgeist, lydia popovich, dolly parton, Tennessee, goop, gwyneth paltrow, trump, Louisiana, doctor, elections, Joe biden, marijuana, gateway drug, governor, vaping, e-cigarettes, mike pompeo, rap, politics, russia, china, putin