In episode 249, Jack and Miles are joined by visual artist and The Soft Spot co-host Meg Molloy to discuss the effects of Taylor Swift's political post, Kanye West's meeting with Trump, the false narrative that the republicans outmaneuvered the democrats, Nikki Haley's resignation, the fact that we only have a twelve year window to deal with climate change according to scientists, the disappearance of a journalist at the hands of Saudi's government, conspiracy theorists embracing the microwave attacking diplomats theory, Pizza Hut and Cinnabon joining forces, and more!
1. Taylor Swift: Voter Registration Spike Follows Star’s Political Awakening
2. Kanye West will meet with Trump at the White House to talk prison reform, violence in Chicago
3. Haley: Kushner Is ‘Such A Hidden Genius That No One Understands’
4. April 25, 2018 - Trump Gets Better Grades On North Korea, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; But Voters Say Trump Is Making World Less Safe
5.Is Nikki Haley the most popular politician in America?
6. Majority of top U.S. newspapers fail to mention landmark climate change report on their homepages
7. Khashoggi Disappearance Is Part of a Ruthless Saudi Campaign to Crush Dissent
8. Oprah, Rupert Murdoch, Harvard: Saudi Prince’s U.S. Tour
9. Trump’s Publisher Pal Puts Saudi Propaganda Magazine in U.S. Supermarkets
10. Saudi women's rights activist arrested as long-time driving ban lifted
11. Trump Gives Dictators the Green Light
12. Conspiracy Theorists Are Embracing A Microwave Theory About US Diplomats Injured In Cuba
13. Pizza Hut and Cinnabon combine forces to make home cinnamon-roll delivery a reality
14. WATCH: LION BABE - Rockets (Official Audio) ft. Moe Moks