In episode 518, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Classic Black Dude podcast host Clark Jones to discuss witness intimidation in the impeachment inquiry, Pete Buttigieg's plan for Black America, Roger Stone's guilty conviction, Donald Trump Jr.'s new book, and more!
- Fox News Reporter Grasps at Straws: Constitution ‘Doesn’t Say Anything About Witness Intimidation’
- Mayor Pete’s Big Announcement About Black Support Cited People Who Aren’t Black and Don’t Support Him
- Trump bemoans 'double standard' in Stone conviction
- The Idiot’s Guide to the Roger Stone trial
- Roger Stone Leaves the First Day of His Trial Early Over Alleged Food Poisoning
- DOJ Presses Judge To Allow ‘Godfather: Part II’ Clip At Roger Stone Trial
- Prosecutor says Roger Stone lied because 'the truth looked bad for Donald Trump'
- Insults, threats and ‘Godfather’ impressions: Feds parade Roger Stone witness-tampering evidence
- Donald Trump Jr. Calls Trans Athletes ‘Mediocre Men’ in New Book
- Donald Trump Jr. Likens Sacrifices Of Fallen Troops To Those Made By His Family
- DONALD TRUMP JR.: MY DAD CAN’T BE RACIST BECAUSE HE LET ME HANG OUT WITH MICHAEL JACKSON
- Republican Party Reportedly Pumping Up Sales Of Donald Trump Jr.’s New Book, $50 Gets Donors A Signed Copy
- Donald Trump Jr walks out of Triggered book launch after heckling – from supporters
- WATCH: DJ Shadow - Kings & Queens feat. Run The Jewels [HQ Audio]
Topics in this Podcast: jack o'brien, miles gray, comedian, daily, zeitgeist, Joe biden, vegan, fox news, impeachment, mayor pete, Pete Buttigieg, trump, roger stone, department of justice, DOJ, donald trump jr, triggered, liberals, rnc, republicans, gop, democrats