In episode 503, Miles and special guest host Billy Wayne Davis are joined by comedian Laci Mosley to discuss Felicity Huffman getting out of jail, Lori Loughlin getting more charges against her, updates on the impeachment inquiry, Kanye's new album, and more!
- Felicity Huffman released from prison after serving 11 days for college admissions scam
- New Charges Against Lori Loughlin And 10 Other Parents In Admissions Case
- Impeachment Inquiry Is Legal, Judge Rules, Giving Democrats a Victory
- John Bolton, fired White House hawk, is reportedly negotiating impeachment testimony in new blow to Trump
- NSC official plans to testify in impeachment probe even if White House tries to block him
- LINDSEY GRAHAM'S TRUMP IMPEACHMENT RESOLUTION HAS 'ABSOLUTELY NO SUBSTANCE' AND IS A 'LEGALLY IGNORANT RED HERRING,' SAY CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLARS
- Listen: Kanye West Finally Drops 'Jesus Is King'
- Zero 7 - Swimmers (Official Music Video)
Topics in this Podcast: miles gray, billy wayne davis, laci mosley, comedian, daily, zeitgeist, drake, Lori Loughlin, felicity huffman, college admissions scam, john bolton, trump, lindsay graham, Robert Mueller, democrats, white house, harvard, kanye west, Jesus is king