In episode 487, Jack and Miles are joined by Bechdel Cast co-host Jamie Loftus to discuss Trump's alligator moat idea, update on the whistleblower story, Trump's boast of annual growth, Bernie Sanders taking a health break, the sentencing of Amber Guyger, the most realistic psychopaths in portrayed in films, how lying to your kids can make them liars, declaring war on baby boomers, and more!
1. Shoot Migrants’ Legs, Build Alligator Moat: Behind Trump’s Ideas for Border
2. Trump: Democrats wasting time on 'bulls---' with impeachment inquiry
3. WATCH: LeBron James says the Heat will win 7 titles
4. Opinion: What ever happened to Trump’s boast of 4%, 5% or even 6% growth?
5. Bernie Sanders Undergoes Procedure for Artery Blockage, Cancels Campaign Events
6. Amber Guyger's offensive text messages are introduced at her sentencing
7. Psychiatrists studied 400 movies to find the most realistic psychopath — here are their 6 key takeaways
8. Psychopathy and the Cinema: Fact or Fiction?
9. Joaquin Phoenix Walks Out Of Interview When Asked About Graphic Violence In 'Joker'
10. Children told lies by parents subsequently lie more as adults, face adjustment difficulty
11. Florida Boomer Caught on Video Cutting Brake Lines of Public E-Scooters
12. WATCH: Washed Out - Floating By