In episode 326, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Katia Kvinge to discuss how the NYPD wants Waze to stop snitching on them, Campbell's soup trying to own the word "chunky," the new Beetlejuice Broadway musical, the truth behind 21 Savage's ICE detention, Tucker Carlson's thoughts on economic populism, medicare for all, the connection between Coco and Marie Kondo, and more!
1. Cops Insist Waze Users Stop Snitching on DWI Checkpoints (Updated)
2. Campbell’s trademarks “chunky,” all other soups now “lumpy” and “with large bits”
3. ‘Beetlejuice’ Sets Broadway Cast: Alex Brightman, Sophia Anne Caruso To Star
4. 21 Savage and the False Promise of Black Citizenship
5. IMMIGRATION DETENTION CONDITIONS
6. What Does Tucker Carlson Know That the Republican Party Doesn’t?
7. TOP NANCY PELOSI AIDE PRIVATELY TELLS INSURANCE EXECUTIVES NOT TO WORRY ABOUT DEMOCRATS PUSHING “MEDICARE FOR ALL”
8. We can figure out universal coverage without Medicare-for-all
9. WATCH: Stan Getz - Saudade Vem Correndo