In episode 252, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian and Bechdel Cast host Caitlin Durante to discuss new Amazon Echo devices, how Amazon found a way to screw over their warehouse workers, Trump wanting to replace Nikki Haley with a woman because of Kavanaugh, the fact that we are due for another financial crisis, Republican pair posing as communists to make Democratic donation, Democrats needing to push to adopt Australian voter laws, a Mad Max festival in the desert, a new theory about the JFK assassination, a women being kicked off a plane for bringing her emotional support squirrel aboard, bloidwatch, and more!
1. Here are the five new Amazon Echo devices available now
2. Amazon Warehouse Workers Lose Bonuses, Stock Awards for Raises
3. Eyeing midterm gender gap, Trump aides seek woman for U.N. post
4. Republican pair apparently pose as communists to make Democratic donation
5. Australia election: Why is voting compulsory?
6. The Strangest Desert Festival In the World Makes Everyone’s Mad Max Dreams Come True
7. Lee Harvey Oswald’s little green book shows JFK wasn't the real target
8. Flight Delayed After Woman Brings An ‘Emotional Support Squirrel’ Onboard
9. WATCH: Mk.gee - You