In episode 310, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Tamer Kattan to discuss the best television shows since The Sopranos, William Barrs memo on the Mueller investigation, Trump's dinner for the Clemson crew, Republicans coming for Steve King's racist comments, how sex offender and paedophile Jeffrey Epstein got a 'non-prosecution agreement,' Steven Spielberg's West Side Story, the Fyre Festival documentary wars, and more!
1. The 20 Best TV Dramas Since ‘The Sopranos’
2. William Barr’s Slick Performance Shouldn’t Fool Anyone
3. President Trump’s extravagant, $3,000, 300-sandwich celebration of Clemson University
4. President Trump welcomed the NCAA national champion Clemson Tigers football team to the White House with a shutdown smorgasbord of fast food offerings he called "great American food," including piles of pizza and fries and more than 300 burgers.
5. WATCH: The Simpsons Skinner and The Superintendent: Aurora Borealis
6. Romney calls on Steve King to resign after comments on white supremacy
7. Why are Republicans suddenly outraged over Steve King’s racism?
8. Even from jail, sex abuser manipulated the system. His victims were kept in the dark
9. How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime
10. Steven Spielberg’s ‘West Side Story’ Finds Its Maria, Anita, Bernardo & Chino
11. 17-year-old high school student cast in West Side Story after worldwide search
12. Hulu Debuts Fyre Festival Doc Days Before Rival Netflix Project
13. WATCH: Ty Segall: "My lady's on fire"