In episode 358, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Ryan Singer to discuss OK Cupid adding a Game Of Thrones feature, the evil Betsy DeVos trying to cut Special Olympics program, Purdue Pharma and the Sackler Family paying a settlement opioid crisis, what. to do with all the left over 'Mueller Time' merch, Justin Bieber clapping back at people on the internet, a study on why teens should eat breakfast with their parents, and more!
1. OkCupid is helping Game Of Thrones fans hookup and find love
2. This is why Republicans are frightened of @AOC. She spitfires truth at them.
3. Dems slam DeVos' proposed cuts to Special Olympics, other programs
4. Purdue Pharma and Sackler Family to Pay $270 Million in Opioid Settlement
5. If Purdue Pharma declares bankruptcy, what would it mean for lawsuits against the opioid manufacturer?
6. Mueller grand jury 'continuing robustly,' prosecutor says
7. A Robert Mueller Action Figure Exists & You Can Pre-Order One Now
8. The Mueller report renders thousands of T-shirts irrelevant
9. Justin Bieber Just Admitted He Still Loves Selena Gomez While Clapping Back at a Fan
10. Study: Teens who sit down for breakfast with parents have better body image
11. WATCH: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - I'm Sleepin' In