In episode 355, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian and Nerdificent co-host Ify Nwadiwe to discuss Papa John being replaced by Shaq, Schraderbräu beer from Breaking Bad coming to life, the Mueller Report being submitted, the House Democrats trying to push out any progress in the party, Democrats wanting Joe Biden, Fox News losing ad revenue due to racist anchors, the Disney/Fox merger, and more!
1. Neo-Nazis hijacked Papa John’s brand. Can Shaq take it back?
2. Breaking Bad’s Schraderbräu beer is about to be real
3. Mueller Delivers Report on Trump-Russia Investigation to Attorney General
4. House Democrats Move to Hobble Primary Challengers
5. Obama donors prepare to power Biden’s campaign
6. Without Major Sponsors, Tucker Carlson's Show Leans on Ads for Fox Programming
7. As Layoffs Arrive, Disney and Fox Staff Voice Frustrations
8. Hollywood Makes Way for the Disney-Fox Behemoth
9. The Disney-Fox Deal Sails Through, a Bit Too Easily
10. WATCH: Lizzo - Tempo (feat. Missy Elliott) [Official Audio]