In episode 349, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Eli Olsberg to discuss Fox New's favorite type of pie, a check in with the admissions scandal, the House voting to make the Mueller Report public, Ivanka wanting to be president, Matt Whitaker's correcting what he said in his testimony, Beto O'Rourke announcing his plans to run for president, a Georgia legislator introducing the 'testicular bill of rights,' La Croix not doing well, and more!
1. Brian Kilmeade has A Moment while trying to describe his favorite pie, which it turns out is actually cake. #PiDay
2. Billa B Raps
3. Son defends parents caught in college admissions scandal while smoking blunt
4. House Votes Overwhelmingly to Demand Public Release of Mueller Report
5. ‘Kushner, Inc.’: Ivanka ‘Thinks She’s Going to Be President,’ and More Batsh*t Bits From the New Trump Book Excerpts
6. Lawmakers clash over Trump’s talks with Whitaker
7. BETO O’ROURKE: “I’M JUST BORN TO DO THIS”
8. Brian Kilmeade complains that Beto O'Rourke "has this huge library. As if it's a big plus that he reads books."
9. Georgia legislator to introduce 'testicular bill of rights'
10. CEO of La Croix maker National Beverage blames 'injustice' for sales declines; stock falls 15%
11. WATCH: Nick Bowens - Denial