In episode 320, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Marcella Arguello to discuss the polar vortex, the attack of Jussie Smollett, Gwyneth Paltrow's ski slope hit and run, Howard Schultz's presidential talk around town, Ariana Grande's tattoo, KFC's new Cheeto fried chicken sandwich, Justin Bieber's new clothing brand, a UK super market paying their worker a living wage, and more!
1. 77 below zero? Polar vortex yields deadly cold as thousands endure power cuts, travel issues mount in Midwest
2. Polar vortex: Illinois police ‘arrest' Disney's Elsa
3. ALERT: Canadian judge dismissed all charges in lawsuit against Skeptical climatologist Dr. Tim Ball
4. ‘Empire’ Star Jussie Smollett Assaulted in Chicago in Suspected Hate Crime
5. Gwyneth Paltrow sued over collision on ski slopes
6. Howard Schultz on presidential speculation: 'Let's see what happens'
7. Ex-Starbucks CEO Schultz talks up presidential bid, to chagrin of some Democrats
8. Howard Schultz’s Appearance on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Podcast Should Tank His Presidential Candidacy
9. Ariana Grande's '7 Rings' tattoo actually spells 'charcoal grill'
10. KFC testing Cheetos fried chicken sandwich in fortunate Southern states
11. The Hypocrisy of Justin Bieber's Boring, Beige Clothing Line
12. Aldi toasts record 2018 by raising U.K. workers’ pay above living wage
13. WATCH: Y La Bamba - Mujeres