In episode 486, Jack and Miles are joined by Behind The Bastards / It Could Happen Here / Worst Year Ever host and writer Robert Evans to discuss Mayor Pete's favorite things, Mark Zuckerberg's thoughts on Elizabeth Warren, Mike Pompeo rejecting the Democrats demands for state department officials to testify, Trump threatening more violence, Trump's approval ratings, the Ukrainian orphan being found, Dunkin Donuts Halloween costumes, thoughts on the new Joker film, and more!
1. What Pete Buttigieg Watches: Favorite Superhero, 'Game of Thrones' Character and Fictional President
2. ALL HANDS ON DECK
3. Pompeo rejects Dem demands for officials' testimony
4. Pompeo’s inner circle heavy on business, military experience
5. Examining Trump’s Claims About Democrats and Ukraine
6. DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING IS SIX POINTS LOWER THAN SUPPORT FOR HIS IMPEACHMENT: POLL
7. The Ukrainian Orphan Who Is Actually Maybe an Adult Has Been Found in Indiana
8. Dunkin' set to go trick or treating on Halloween
9. Dunkin' Dropping 'Donuts' from Its Name
10. Dunkin’ Debuts its First Ever Halloween Costume at New York Fashion Week, Available Exclusively to their Instagram Fans in October
11. Aurora Shooting Victims Voice Fears Over 'Joker' in Letter to Warner Bros.
12. Warner Bros. Stands By ‘Joker’ Release, Says the Film Doesn’t Endorse Real-World Violence
13. John Hinckley, Jr. Trial (1982)
14. WATCH: Technova La Em Copacabana (TOWA TEI)