In episode 340, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Hana Michels to discuss Instagram flexer Lil Tay breaking her silence, CPAC being a conservative open mic, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry choosing to raise their child with fluid approach, the man Trump hired to bid on his portrait, Sean Hannity denying any working relationship with Michael Cohen, Amazon selling many conspiracy theory literature, fake Amazon reviews, fast food being as unhealthy as ever, and more!
1. Lil Tay Breaks Her Silence: ‘I’m in a Bad Situation’
2. WATCH: LIL TAY's Brother telling her what to say (EXSPOSED) behind the scenes
3. Who Was Lil Tay? The making, and marketing, of a 9-year-old meme machine.
4. At CPAC, Don Jr makes a "me too" joke while discussing guns and transgender people
5. Meghan Markle has revealed to friends that she and Prince Harry 'plan to raise their child with a fluid approach to gender' and won't impose stereotypes on their royal baby, magazine claims
6. Meet The No. 1 King Of All Fun, AKA The Fake Bidder On A Trump Painting
7. Hannity insists Cohen "was never my attorney" - Cohen said in court Hannity was 1 of his 3 clients - then says Cohen told him he decided to make hush payments on his own
8. Robert De Niro pulls anti-vaccine film from Tribeca after controversy
9. Anti-vaccination conspiracy theories thrive on Amazon
10. A Global Government Is Waiting in the Wings
11. Amazon and Hulu's algorithms are recommending conspiracy theory films, and the consequences could be more serious than you might think
12. Is It Really Five Stars? How to Spot Fake Amazon Reviews
13. Thirty years of fast food: Greater variety, but more salt, larger portions, and added calories
14. WATCH: Part Time - I Can Treat You Better (feat. Ariel Pink)