In episode 356, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian and Throwing Shade co-host Bryan Safi to discuss all the new Apple products, Stacey Abrams comments on being Joe Biden's running mate, Michael Avenatti being charged with extortion, the Mueller report as interpreted by William Barr, Scary Space spilling the tea, Jordan Peele's Us killing it at the box office, Dominos making it easier to order pizza, and more!
1. Apple introduces its own credit card, the Apple Card
2. Nothing too fruity! Apple's billion-dollar Netflix rival will be 'bland' because executives REFUSE to allow shows with 'profanity, violence or gratuitous sex'
3. Stacey Abrams addresses Biden rumors: We had a 'lovely lunch'
4. Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike
5. It's official: Russiagate is this generation's WMD
6. Mel B Claims She Slept With Geri Halliwell During Spice Girls Era
7. Jordan Peele's 'Us': The Box Office Records It Broke (Or Almost Broke) In Its $71.2M Debut
8. Us Broke a Big Box Office Record—Consider It the Umpteenth Reminder that Black Narratives Are Marketable
9. Domino’s to launch in-car pizza-ordering capability
10. WATCH: Sango - Ritmo Novo