In episode 339, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Atsuko Okatsuka to discuss a mobsters thoughts on if Michael Cohen will survive prison, possible presidential run announcements from Beto and Biden, what is going on between India and Pakistan, Trump's summit with Kim Jong Un, a check in with Mr. Mark 'I Am Not Racist!' Meadows, Pam Northam pulling a Ralph, a weak gun control bill passing, Vulture's list of best picture winners, and more! Plus super producer Anna Hossnieh joins to talk about the Benjamin Netanyahu's indictment.
1. EXCLUSIVE: Gambino mob heir predicts Michael Cohen will get WHACKED in prison because 'inmates love Trump and hate rats'
2. Joe Biden is getting advice from social media executives on how best to appeal to young voters
3. Sources: Beto O'Rourke won't challenge John Cornyn for Senate, paving way for presidential bid
4. Why the War for Kashmir Burns On
5. Trump’s Talks With Kim Jong-un Collapse, and Both Sides Point Fingers
6. Prosecutor Moves to Indict Netanyahu on Corruption Charges
7. Netanyahu’s new rival is surging in Israel’s polls
8. IDF Peace Cartoon
9. Sara Netanyahu, Wife of Israeli Prime Minister, to Face Fraud Charges
10. Mark Meadows: “How dare you call me a racist!”
11. CPAC is completely beyond parody folks
12. Pam Northam, Wife of Blackface Enthusiast Virginia Governor, Hands Cotton to Black Students During Tour of Governor’s Mansion
13. 26 Democrats join Republicans in support of gun control measure that jeopardizes immigrants
14. Every Oscar Best Picture Winner, Ranked
15. WATCH: SALES - Off and On