In episode 288, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Guy Montgomery to discuss Fortnite emotes attracting lawsuits, the break up of Cardi B and Offset, Trump and Michael Cohen's obstruction of justice, the right trying to downplay the Mueller investigation, more on the North Carolinas voter fraud, a new study on French fries, Christmas music that has been #MeToo'd, Peta pushing anti-animal language, and more!
1. Rapper 2 Milly Sues Epic Games For Stealing His Dance
2. Cardi B and Husband Offset Split: "We Grew Out of Love"
3. Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer, pleads guilty to lying to Congress about Moscow project
4. Trump’s latest tweets cross clear lines, experts say: Obstruction of justice and witness tampering
5. WHY IT MATTERS THAT TRUMP DENIES RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE
6. IS THIS IT?: A TRUMP-HATER’S GUIDE TO MUELLER SKEPTICISM
7. Ballot fraud allegations complicate North Carolina congressional election results
8. You Don’t Want Fries With That
9. Radio station pulls ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’ amid #MeToo movement
10. 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' Banned From Canadian Radio Stations, Too
11. ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’: The real story of the song
12. PETA offers replacement sayings for the 'anti-animal language' in daily conversations
13. WATCH: Pam Amsterdam - Landlord Elijah