In episode 293, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Sara June to discuss the most Googled foods, a preview of the 2020 candidates, the Google CEO sitting down to testify in front of congress, the fall out of the Trump/Pelosi/Schumer showdown, the silence of Mike Pence, Michael Cohen going to prison, Michael Flynn asking for leniency, Maria Butina flipping, and more!
1. Foods we Googled in 2018: Unicorn cake, CBD gummies, keto everything
2. Whole Foods Ranked Worst on Cancer-Linked Package Chemicals
3. Bernie Sanders still says class is more important than race. He is still wrong
4. Bernie’s Plan for Racial Justice
5. Cynthia Nixon, like Bernie Sanders before her, has a problem with black Democrats
6. It’s time to end the myth that black voters don’t like Bernie Sanders
7. After @SteveKingIA raises inscrutable concerns about iPhones, Google CEO Sunday Pichai patiently informs him, "Congressman, iPhone is made by a different company."
8. Trump Springs Shutdown Stunt On Chuck and Nancy, Makes Everything Worse
9. Trump says he would be 'proud' to shut down the government over border wall funding
10. These Tweets About Mike Pence Are Joking That He's Taken A Vow of Silence
11. Everybody’s Wrong: Donald Trump Won the Chuck-n-Nancy Meeting, and Here’s Why
12. Michael Cohen sentenced to 3 years in prison
13. Michael Flynn's lawyers request no prison time, defend cooperation with Mueller team
14. Maria Butina, accused Russian agent, reaches plea deal with prosecutors
15. WATCH: Sam Gendel - Pure Imagination (Lo Fi)