In episode 273, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Jamie Loftus to discuss Stan Lee's passing, NYC's Pink Tax for female commuters, California's largest wildfires to date, the lack of caravan talk now that the midterms are over, the blue wave making its way, the lack of funds in the GOP, Toy Story 4, Papa John's being back in legal trouble, and more!
1. A Marvel Of A Man: Stan Lee Dead At 95
2. THE PINK TRANSIT TAX: WOMEN SPEND MORE THAN MEN TO GET AROUND NYC
3. Eerie video shows burned, abandoned cars after thousands fled Butte County wildfire
4. KIM & KANYE HIRE PRIVATE FIREFIGHTERS ... Save Neighbors' Homes Too
5. Woolsey Fire torches 91,572 acres, destroys 370 homes from coast to canyons
6. With midterms done, where's the caravan talk?
7. Money troubles: The GOP’s problem with cash
8. WHEN DOES A SPORK BECOME SENTIENT? INSIDE THE EXISTENTIAL “TOY STORY 4” TEASER
9. WATCH: Toy Story 4 | Official Teaser Trailer
10. Papa John's Franchisees Call in Specialist Lawyer as Sales Sag
11. WATCH: Tierra Whack - Bugs Life