In episode 210, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Blake Wexler to discuss Omarosa's messy tapes, the lack of color in the current White House administration, how the Unite The Right Rally 2 went, a piece about Stephen Miller's hypocrisy from his uncle, one mothers brutal take on how millennials ruined mayonnaise, Brett Kavanaugh's credit card debt, the firing of Peter Strzok, national left-handers day, and more!
1. Omarosa Manigault Newman: Former aide taped 'Trump phone call'
2. #Breaking@OMAROSA provides @NBCNews with this exclusive excerpt of a recording of a phone call that she says she received from President Trump the day after White House Chief of Staff John Kelly fired her.
3. Jonathan Karl asked Kellyanne Conway who the most senior African-American aide to the president was now that Omarosa is gone.
4. Trump has caused an identity crisis for American militias
5. Stephen Miller Is an Immigration Hypocrite. I Know Because I’m His Uncle.
6. How Millennials Killed Mayonnaise
7. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh piled up credit card debt by purchasing Nationals tickets, White House says
8. FBI agent Peter Strzok fired over anti-Trump texts
9. The economic consequences of being left-handed: some sinister results
10. Left-Handers in Society
11. WATCH: Mereba - Black Truck