In episode 465, Jack and special guest host Edgar Momplaisir are joined by comedian Sara June to discuss fake Juul pods causing health problems, Joe Biden being a bad liar, an incoming Harvard freshmen being deported, Jair Bolsonaro being another weak-skinned male politician, Dior's new problematic ad, Cadbury Chocolate attempting to solve racism, what everyone has been f*cking with, and more!
1. Fake Juul pods line store shelves, worrying users and posing another threat to the embattled company
2. As he campaigns for president, Joe Biden tells a moving but false war story
3. Incoming Harvard Freshman Deported After Visa Revoked
4. And They Say Women Are Too Weak to Lead
5. Dior accused of racism, cultural appropriation for new 'Sauvage' cologne ad
6. CADBURY'S UNITY BAR PROMOTES DIVERSITY WITH FOUR DIFFERENT KINDS OF CHOCOLATE
7. Cadbury faces backlash for new chocolate bar meant to promote diversity: 'Congratulations to Cadbury for solving racism'
8. WATCH: Dearly Departed - BROCKHAMPTON