In episode 526, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian and podcast co-host of Who's Your God?, Views From The Vista, and The Male Gaze podcast's Steve Hernandez to discuss supermarkets adding gyms to get people out, impeachment polls, Texas republicans handing over their strategy plans to the democrats, Republicans hawking Russian talking points, the Nike Killshot shoe, working age Americans dying at higher rates, what being 'hangry' really means, and more!
- Supermarkets are adding gyms because everyone loves stank while buying groceries
- Do Americans Support Impeaching Trump?
- Texas Republican Party’s 2020 election strategy document lands in Democrats’ hands
- Tucker Carlson is not "just joking" about rooting for Russia
- J Crew Nike Killshot 1
- Working-age Americans dying at higher rates, especially in economically hard-hit states
- Don’t Get Mad, but ‘Hangry’ Isn’t Really Angry
- WATCH: Homeshake - Just Like My (Official Video)