In episode 470, Jack and Miles are joined by Go Fact Yourself's co-host J. Keith van Straaten to discuss an update on the college admissions scandal, Trump attacking famous people of color, scientists being told to not contradict Trump, CIA removing spies from Russia because Trump, Ivanka versus Don Jr., if Impossible burgers and Beyond Meat are healthier than regular meat, clowns, and more!
1. Looming Over the College Admissions Case: Will Parents Like Felicity Huffman Get Jail?
2. CHRISSY TEIGAN CALLS PRESIDENT TRUMP ‘P*SSY ASS B*TCH’ AFTER HE ATTACKS HER ON TWITTER
3. NOAA Told Its Scientists to Keep Their Mouths Shut About Trump's False Forecast: Report
4. CIA reportedly removed top spy from Russia over fear they could be compromised by Trump
5. The Heir
6. iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11R and 11 Max: Price, specs and features we expect Tuesday
7. The Impossible Burger and Beyond Meat aren't healthier. Fast food's meatless marvels are just P.R.
8. 'Joker' wins Best Film at the Venice Film Festival
9. WATCH: j.robb - dancewithme