In episode 285, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian and Culture King Edgar Momplaisir to discuss Laura Loomer and her alt-right activism, how Airbnb is moving on to building houses, the MBS and Putin handshake, an ethnics agency coming down on federal workers over saying anything negative about the current administration, Trump and Michael Cohen's matching recollections of the Moscow deal, Amber Guyger finally being charged with murder for shooting Botham Jean, a study on whether Trump supporters have insecurities over their genitals, a 7.0 earthquake that hit Alaska, strange waves felt throughout the world, and more!
1. Laura Loomer: Alt-right commentator chains herself to Twitter HQ after being banned but gives up after two hours
2. Is Airbnb’s next move building houses?
3. Moxy Hotels, Marriott's Millennial-Friendly Answer to Airbnb, Opens in Times Square
4. The astounding Putin-MBS high five
5. Ethics Agency Warns Federal Workers Not To Discuss Impeachment Or 'Resistance'
6. Trump’s Recall of Moscow Deal Matches Cohen’s, President’s Lawyers Say
7. How Devin Nunes Helped Robert Mueller
8. Grand jury charges former Dallas cop with murder in death of Botham Jean
9. Does Donald Trump Appeal To Men With Peener Insecurity? NYU Did Science To It!
10. 7.0 earthquake, aftershocks strike Southcentral Alaska; damage reported across region
11. Strange waves rippled around the world, and nobody knows why
12. WATCH: “Casio” by Jungle